2017 Conference Home Page
The 26th Biennial Conference was held at Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR, July 30 to August 3, 2017.
Abstracts and papers
Abstracts and papers related to surveying and geomatics education are of interest for this event. Potential session topics include, but are not limited to:
- Cutting-edge geomatics research (e.g., GNSS, lidar, sfm, geodesy, uncertainty analysis)
- Recruiting and retaining top students into the field geomatics
- Activities of professional organizations related to geomatics education
- Appropriate integration of advanced technology into coursework
- Industry\government partnerships or efforts to support education
- Novel instruction methodologies or education materials
- Innovative geomatics curricula
- Internship and service learning programs
- Young surveyor programs - Helping recent graduates transition into professionals
- ABET accreditation
The event will also include a special student poster session. (Please submit an abstract if interested).